The cleaning of dirty tile and grout is very important to keep a healthy and visually appealing environment in your home. You can go for DIY tips if the stains are smaller. But, to work on larger stains, hiring a professional tile and grout cleaning services is very beneficial.
Experts help you with quality tile cleaning services while eliminating accumulated dirt contaminants. But, what is the actual cost of tile and grout cleaning?
Here in this blog, we will discuss the average cost of tile and grout cleaning based on different factors.
3 Factors Affecting Tile and Grout Cleaning Cost
Types of cleaning methods
- Steam cleaning is the most effective method in restoring the shine of your tiles and grouts. DIY steam cleaning can cost around $35-$100.
- Hand cleaning is a little time-consuming method and only used where steam cleaning is not accessed. It includes an extra labor cost of $30 – $50 per hour.
- Spot cleaning is used in heavily soiled tile and grout areas. It can be done with both steam cleaning equipment or by hand cleaning method.
Condition of tile and grout
- However, cleaning companies don’t charge extra for different tile and grout materials. If there’s mold formation in the pores of your grout, then first you may need to hire a plumber. He will fix the root cause and cost you around $45-$65 per hour.
- The condition of your tiles may affect the price. If the tiles are very dirty, then it needs extra labor and more chemical treatments. The extra pay for very dirty tiles in an average room size can be a minimum of $100.
- The flat labor charge of tile and grout cleaning is around $300-$440.
- The per-hour labor cost is around $30 – $50. The average cleaning time is 30-90 minutes.
- Also, the standard tile and grout cleaning cost is approximately $0.55-$1.50 per sq.ft.
Need Professional Tile and Grout Cleaning Services?
To get a cost-effective tile and grout cleaning in Stockton, CA area, All American Carpet Cleaning is the name of a trust. Moreover, our professionals have the expertise to remove every type of stains from tiles and dirty grouts by a proper cleaning method. To book your appointment, call us at 209.915.3134. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter pages to stay updated with the DIY tips of tile and grout cleaning.