Carpet flooring is the one thing that you cannot ignore in your everyday life. With heavy foot traffic, dust and other pollutants get accumulated inside your carpet.
On top of it, if you have pets or a party at home, then stains related to dog pee or wine spill are prone to happen.
In this condition, what can be the best way to get stains out of the carpet? Knowing the right technique to remove black spots on carpet helps you maintain the overall aesthetic appeal of the property.
Here in this blog, we will discuss getting stains out of the carpet. Stay tuned with us and know the advanced carpet care tips.
Ideas to Remove Different Stains Out of Carpet
Remove old pet stains from carpet
How to get the old dog poop stains out of carpet? This is the most common question asked by many pet owners with carpet flooring. Here is the solution!
- Blot the liquid stain on the carpet until it is dry without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Apply a carpet stain cleaning product formulated for pet stains.
- The best way to get stains out of carpet is also to use the homemade carpet cleaner. Try using white vinegar with warm water.
- Another way is to sprinkle laundry detergent and water into the spot.
Eliminate coffee stains from carpet
Getting coffee out of a carpet is one of the tricky things. Try these tips and restore the original look of your carpet flooring.
- Blot the coffee on the carpet with a clean cotton towel.
- Make the mixture of vinegar, water, and a gentle, non-bleach detergent.
- Sprinkle it on the spot, rinse, and repeat until you get satisfactory results.
- You can also go for specific cleaners available to clean such types of stains.
Remove grease out of carpet
Removing grease out of carpet requires a proper technique to prevent carpet flooring from damaging. Look at these steps to clean grease off the carpet.
- Take off the grease stain as much as possible using cornmeal as it is the best absorbent.
- Brush the stain to break it up. If the grease stain is still visible, then apply dry-cleaning solvent using a clean sponge.
- Apply a dry-spotter to the grease-stained carpet area. Cover the area using an absorbent pad.
We hope your question of what can be the best way to get stains out of carpet is resolved by considering all the above steps. Still, if you want more details on carpet cleaning, then contact All American Carpet Cleaning on 209.915.3134. We will help you with all your cleaning needs. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.