Car carpets are the dirtiest part of your car. Since you walk on the car carpet with your footwear, it brings all the dust and dirt from the surroundings onto the carpets. However, during rainy or winter seasons, mud and water get dumped on carpets along with other impurities. Here are car carpet cleaning hacks that you can apply to get a clean and odor-free carpet all the time.
Best Car Carpet Cleaning Hacks To Try At Home
- Use ice blocks to remove gums or luggage indentation. Let the ice block melt at the place of indentation, dab the excess water, and iron with a cloth on until dry.
- Dust off and vacuum the carpet.
- Use baking soda or essential oils to get rid of the nasty smell in car carpets. Throw the baking soda all over the car carpet and vacuum it up after some time.
- Moreover, you can use a lint roller as a quick fix to clean the carpet.
- Run squeegee on the carpet to remove stubborn pet hair from the carpet. You can also use it for car seats.
- Scrub the carpet shaving cream at high traffic stains. It will not remove the stains, but also soften the fibers.
- Wear shoe caps to save your carpet from getting in touch with dust and dirt from the surroundings.
- Also, remove excessive dirt by shaking the floor mats. Put your floor mat into dishwater along with a cleaning pod. Start the process at the shortest cycle.
Learn Carpet Cleaning Process
- The first step is to remove all the small objects lying on the car carpet.
- Remove the floor mat from the car and shake them well to remove dust and mud stuck to it.
- Vacuum the complete area of the car well to remove any remaining dust or dirt from them.
- Use a carpet cleaner bought from the market with a soft-bristled brush to work the shampoo in the carpet’s fabric.
- Spray the car shampoo and let it rest for 10 mins. Work the shampoo slowly and methodically inside the carpet with the help of the brush.
- Also, clean off the shampoo with a wet rag. Try to remove as much shampoo as possible.
- Open the windows and car door and let the car carpet dry.
Grab Professional Car Carpet Cleaner In Stockton!
After going through car carpet cleaning hacks, you might be excited to clean your car carpet.
While if you’re looking for professional assistance to clean your car carpet near Stockton, All American Carpet Cleaning can help you with it. Moreover, our cleaning agents use safe cleaning technology and solutions to ensure 100% safety and cleanliness of the car carpet.