Car seats become stained and messy because of daily wear and tear. Also, you cannot afford everyday spending dollars on getting the car upholstery cleaned. Therefore, it is essential to find out effective tips on upholstery cleaning for car seats.
Here in this blog, we have listed some easy-to-do tips for cleaning upholstery of car seats. It covers cleaning tips for both cloth and leather car seats using elements available at home.
Tips For Cleaning Car Cloth Seats
- Club soda: Spray it over the car upholstery stain area and brush to remove the stain. Wipe it with a clean cloth.
- Baking soda: Combine ¼ cup of baking soda with warm water. Sprinkle it over the stained area and use a toothbrush to scrub away the stain.
- Vinegar: Mix a cup of vinegar, a few drops of dish soap in the bucket of gallon hot water. Dab the mixture on the stain, use a brush to scrub the stain.
- Laundry detergent: Blend detergent and hot water in the bucket. Dampen the car seat stains with it. Use a towel to remove the solution and stains.
Suggestions For Cleaning Car Leather Seats
- Nail polish remover: Dab the car upholstery stain with a cotton ball dipped into the nail polish remover or rubbing alcohol. Once you remove the stain, clean the solution using warm water and dish soap.
- Lemon juice: Mix the lemon juice and cream of tartar in equal portion. Make a paste and apply it to the stained area. Leave it for 35 minutes and wipe it off with a sponge. This can be the best tip on upholstery cleaning for car seats.
We hope you find these cleaning tips for car seat stains and get a fresh-smelling car interior. For more information on how to clean vehicle carpet and upholstery, you can get in touch with All American Carpet Cleaning. Over the years, we have been serving our Stockton clients with quality cleaning services. Call us at 209.915.3134 for further details or follow us on Facebook and Twitter.