Whether it is summer, winter, monsoon or spring, dust accumulates in your property because of constant foot traffic. On top of that, if you have carpet flooring, then it becomes challenging to remove the dust contaminants. But, not anymore. With this recipe of homemade carpet cleaner, you can easily kill hard stains from your carpet areas.
Ingredients You Need To Make Homemade Carpet Stain Remover
- 1 spoon of dishwashing liquid
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Clean absorbent towel
- Clean sponge
- Small spray bottle
Steps To Follow For Homemade Carpet Cleaner
1. Make the solution mixing all the ingredients. Take the spray bottle and add dishwashing liquid and vinegar in it. Mix well and then add warm water in the bottle. In the end, add baking soda and close the cap of the bottle immediately. You will observe bubbles when vinegar and baking soda are combined.
2. Vacuum over the carpet areas and then wipe it off using a sponge. Spray the solution on the affected areas and then gently rub and dab with the towel. You will start observing the difference in your stained carpet areas.
3. Continue to dab and wipe with the towel until all the water dehydrates and completely remove the stain.
We hope this guide on homemade carpet cleaner helps you remove hard stains and provide a sparkling clean property environment.
From this, one thing is clear whether you have carpets in a car or a house, cleaning is the vital procedure. Apart from DIY carpet cleaning, if you want a professional touch, then All American Carpet Cleaning is the ultimate choice.
Contact For the Best Carpet Cleaning Service
Over the years, we have been providing the best cleaning solution for different carpet stains. Dial 209.915.313 or follow on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest for more details on both residential and commercial carpet cleaning services in Stockton CA and nearby areas.